Metrics Stock was developed to allow an efficient control and management of all stock locations of your company from one interface simple and easy to use. The system manages all company materials, not just raw materials but also office supplies, replacement items, among others, recording entry, movement and consumption.
Interesting coverage characteristics
- Location: we know exactly where are all the company's materials, regardless of business or inventory (location three dimensions: Height x Street x Shelf).
- Tracebility: Batch control. At the moment that the company receives the material, the system records the original material batch, and during the production process it is known exactly what material was used. This feature traceability of raw materials is essential for companies to be in agreement with some quality parameters of ISO and FSC.
- Multi-stock and Multi-companies: it can be used in many companies, with several stocks by company, all managed through a single system that also manages the transfer of stocks items between companies.
- Multi-currency: you can register prices of materials in various currencies
- Validity Control: the system keeps track of expiration dates of materials in stock, avoiding waste.
- Inventory and Reporting: the module has special functions for inventory, consumer analysis and reporting of balances and entries made, from input drives product purchase, return of goods, outputs a commitment materials, requisition or sales.(1)
Integration with other Modules System Metrics
Stock Metrics when integrated with other modules of the system allows even more flexibility and security of information on costs and materials in the company. The module provides records of importance to the company other areas, as these records are used in creating estimates, sales orders and production orders.
The module also integrates with Purchasing modules when there is a request for material not available in stock, Billing and Accounting to fuel the ledger accounts associated with stock items.